Monday 4 October 2010

GREETINGS FROM BRISBANE


I am in Brisbane for work for a couple of days and I have been hit by rather unfortunate ill luck. I was working on a presentation on my computer yesterday and then suddenly, my computer died...
This has left me in a spot as I had two other presentations on there and now I shall not be able to access them unless I get my computer fixed. Fortunately it's under warranty, but still, the inconvenience of it is just such a pain!

Technology is wonderful and makes things so much easier, however, when it fails we realize how inordinately our life has become on it. If I can't get to my presentations this morning, I shall have to give a good old fashioned "chalk and talk" presentation, which I don't mind doing, however, everyone nowadays expects a PowerPoint presentation...

No comments:

Post a Comment