Tuesday 31 July 2012

TRAVELLING TO BRISBANE

“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.” - Marcel

I am travelling to Brisbane for the rest of the week for work and have been very busily trying to get as much done as I can before I leave. It is always difficult to fit travel into an already busy schedule, especially if it turns out to be more than a day trip, as it is in this case. The only thing that I look forward to is that Brisbane is enjoying much better weather than Melbourne at the moment, with predicted top temperatures in the low twenties, as opposed to the low to mid-teens in Melbourne! I doubt whether I will time to enjoy the weather or sunbathe, but nevertheless it may be very pleasant to try and walk in the sun for a little while if it can be managed!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicholas, I am editing a book on sustainable building materials, and I am interested in using the photo of Brisbane as an image on one of the introductory pages - can you contact me at editor @envirotecture.com.au please? (note - remove the space before @ - trying to guard against spam-bots!) Many thanks, Dick Clarke, Envirotecture.

    ReplyDelete